Could you be the next CFJ intern or volunteer?
Are you passionate about a brighter future for Malawi?
Are you interested in learning from human rights defenders?
Can you work under pressure and tackle problems facing our society?
Are you persuasive and can you work with all sorts of people?
Can you research, communicate and write well?
Are you eager to learn how to manage a project well?
Do you have lots of ideas?
If you answer ‘yes’ to these questions, you may well be who we are looking for. Please send your curriculum vitae and a cover letter with your specific interests and skills to info[at]cfjmalawi.org or drop off a copy at our offices in City Centre.
Many of the staff who now work for us are in their roles because they took the initiative and dropped off or emailed these documents.
What you can expect during your time with us:
- 3- to 6-month placement
- Transport to and from work
- To gain diverse experience with a dynamic team
- To develop your research, communcation and project management skills
- Contributing to ensuring justice and equality for all Malawians
- For graduates – potential of employment if you help the CFJ team identify funding and develop a project during your internship